Do you want to secure the highest quality wild meat for you and your family?
Have you always wanted to hunt but need help getting started?
Would you love to learn how to butcher your own animals from start to finish?
Is it important for you to hunt in an ethical, conscious and spiritual way?
Join Melissa and Chris this fall for the adventure of a lifetime!
Learn everything you need to know to get started on your hunting journey.
Skills You’ll Learn:
- How to get your hunting license
- How lo learn the regulations and laws in your state
- What animals are best to start hunting for beginners
- What locations are best to go hunting
- How to shoot a firearm accurately
- Firearm safety and which caliber to use
- How to field dress and process an animal
- Best practices for preserving and storing meat
- Nature connection and awareness
- The spiritual side of hunting and connecting with the land
- How to be an ethical hunter and a good example
- Stalking, tracking and finding animals in the field
- What gear you will need
- Safety and preparedness
October 28, 29, 30 - 2022
Cottonwood Arizona just outside of Sedona. Closest airports are Phoenix and Flagstaff.
Camping - bring your own tent or we can provide you with one. A hot outdoor shower is provided along with porta-potty for bathroom arrangements.
We will provide breakfast and dinner each day. Bring your own snacks and lunch.
Wandering If This Is Right For You? Let's Talk!
Book a phone call with us! Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com and we'll get right back to you.
IMPORTANT - Deadline To Register: September 20th:
This is an intimate experience and the group will be very small. Registration will be closed once we reach 8 participants max. Due to planning and logistical requirements we must close registration and have a full participant count by Sept. 20th.
EARLY BIRD SPECIAL BONUS - First Party To Sign Up Gets The Organic Camper!
We're offering the first party to sign up a special deal - stay in our non-toxic luxury Lance Travel Trailer during the event. Equipped with heat, kitchen and private bathroom. Experience the learn to hunt adventure in total comfort. : )
The camper comes with a queen bed, table that converts into a full bed so it can sleep four people easily.